Anarchy — it's not the law, it's just a good idea
- Worlds of Wonder...We both play and create games in a variety of settings; but our favourites are the worlds we build (and continue to develop) ourselves.
- Turning Pages...Our games start the old fashioned way; in paper and ink. We find that ideas flow better when you can actually touch and physically manipulate or interact with them.
- Walk a Mile In My Shoes...From the micro to the macro, we want our worlds to feel alive. People, places, and professions are as important to the story as battles, quests, and puzzles.
- More Than Just Words...World Building is great, but stories are what make us human; and a good story stays with us forever. The secret to a great story lies in the planning.
- Join the Adventure...Rise to the challenge in the first Discordian Tales adventure, Your Night Mayor. Launching in early 2021!
Who We Are
Greyface Games is an Indie studio based in the UK creating games and related works primarily in our own universe; Discordian Tales.
Our games are set in a diverse, exciting, and expansive modern/medieval world of engaging humanoid and anthropomorphic characters with rich backstories and personalities in immersive locations and settings.
We create stories with detailed lore and a heavy focus on accessibility, equality, and a firm belief in seeing beyond traditional and often negative clichés and tropes.
The real world is nuanced, and it is generally only our point of view that defines what we consider ‘right’ or ‘wrong’, or ‘normal’.
We want our games to address that, and create a more balanced and fair real world through the stories in our fantasy world.
The world we’ve created features custom economy, government, religion and calendar systems with a focus on intuitive and fully interactive environments to allow for different player styles, experiences, and replay value.
What we think